This Burda pattern is well drafted with nice European design details. I made it in a firm linen/cotton mix. I made my usual pattern adjustments of tracing up two sizes from bust line to hip line, and lowering and shortening the bust dart an inch each way. The fit is quite good. With the wider hip and the stiff fabric, the hip godet detail stands away from the body. Kind of cute but I may omit it on a remake.
I omitted the front neck opening and the top slips easily over my head. I may take 1/2 inch off the shoulder seams as the armscye is too large so the sleeves bind and the neck fit is sloppy, for my next make of this pattern. But then I have to make sure the sleeves will fit, lower the bust dart - it will be a project.
See the interesting back dart in the photos below.