About Me

My photo
Denman Island, British Columbia, Canada
Jean Cockburn retired from her professional career as an academic librarian in 2008 to become a textile artist living on Denman Island, British Columbia. She draws, quilts, embroiders, knits and crochets, makes wearable art, weaves baskets, dyes fabric, and paints watercolours. Her work has been exhibited locally in juried and group shows on Denman Island, in Courtenay, Comox, and Duncan on Vancouver Island, in West Vancouver, and across Canada with the Surface Design Association.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Knitting Backlog - Ten Projects

Usually I don't want to know how many knitting projects that I have on the go at any one time. Yesterday morning I decided to sort out all my knitting bags and organize my projects, only to discover that, gulp, I have ten (10) in the works, on the the needles, or however you want to phrase it. I definitely am not starting another project until I finish at least a couple of these!
 Malabrigo lace weight yarn, Corkscrew scarf pattern from Teva Durham's Loop-d-Loop.
Eidos yarn, toe-up socks for J., my own pattern.

Adriafil Genziana yarn, Marion Foale's Tennis cardigan.

Fleece Artist Blue Face Leicester yarn, colour Mermaid. Pattern is Hannah Fettig's Featherweight cardigan.

Handmaiden fine Yarn Casbah Sock, pattern Mona by Cookie A.

Cascade 220 yarn, Round Trip cardigan.

Chat Botte mohair, another Corkscrew scarf.

Gusset experiment socks (not very successful).

Confetti sock yarn, toe-up pattern of my own devising.

Five part socks, thick and dense for slippers.

No comments:

Post a Comment