About Me

My photo
Denman Island, British Columbia, Canada
Jean Cockburn retired from her professional career as an academic librarian in 2008 to become a textile artist living on Denman Island, British Columbia. She draws, quilts, embroiders, knits and crochets, makes wearable art, weaves baskets, dyes fabric, and paints watercolours. Her work has been exhibited locally in juried and group shows on Denman Island, in Courtenay, Comox, and Duncan on Vancouver Island, in West Vancouver, and across Canada with the Surface Design Association.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Folded paper boxes

I have spent the last four days in the studio folding paper into boxes - it is amazingly satisfying and I cannot seem to stop. I have also been using some of my sticker collection.

I have been using the model from this book:

Origami Card Craft: 30 Clever Cards and Envelopes to Fold

by Karen Elaine Thomas.
I also found this link which I will try tomorrow:
http://www.origami-instructions.com/modular-square-box-p1.html





No comments:

Post a Comment